By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Luke Waterson
Lonely Planet: The world's major trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Dance until you drop in San Juan, ramble via El Yunque tropical rainforest and relax at the pristine sands of Playa Flamenco; all along with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the guts of Puerto Rico and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico go back and forth Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth adventure - landscapes, flora and fauna, food, activities, literature, cinema, visible arts, dance, etiquette, background, browsing, outside actions.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque & East Coast, Culebra & Vieques, Ponce & the South Coast, West Coast, North Coast, primary Mountains and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our so much finished advisor to Puerto Rico, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for extra assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a complete examine what the total area has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveller neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.